More and more people in the U.S. are diagnosed with dementia. Most of us fear developing this disease, but few know how to actively reduce their risk.
Learn about risk factors, brain exercises, physical and cognitive activity, nutrition and diet. Know about important lifestyle choices affecting brain health even after diagnosis.
– about the effects of dementia on the brain
– about your risk of developing dementia
– of the top three lifestyle choices that affect your dementia risk
– about the connection between the heart and brain
– brain-health promoting activities and games
– about brain-friendly nutrition and diet choices
– about additional lifestyle choices that can affect brain health
– about recognizing early warning signs, such as changes in memory, thinking or judgments, personality, speech, sleep or appetite
– about enjoying life even if you have been diagnosed
Run Time: Approx. 150 minutes